Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Best Buy and Walmart. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
13-inch MacBook Pro
- Intel Core i5, 8GB, 128GB Flash Storage, Space Gray – $1,099.99, down from $1,299.99
- Intel Core i5, 8GB, 128GB Flash Storage, Silver – $1,099.99, down from $1,299.99
- Intel Core i5, 8GB, 256GB Flash Storage, Space Gray – $1,299.99, down from $1,499.99
- Intel Core i5, 8GB, 256GB Flash Storage, Silver – $1,299.99, down from $1,499.99
- Intel Core i7, 16GB, 512GB Solid State Drive, Space Gray – $1,999.99, down from $2,199.99
Besides MacBook Pro, Best Buy today also the Beats Pill+ speaker on sale for $149.99, a savings of $80 from its normal price of $229.99. You can buy the Bluetooth speaker in Black, White, or (PRODUCT)RED. If you’re looking for other colors, Walmart has the Beats Pill+ at the same $149.99 price point in Asphalt Gray and Turf Green, part of the Beats Neighborhood Collection.
Additionally, there is a collection of MacBook accessories made by Incase available during Day 2 of Best Buy’s Doorbuster event. With these discounts you can get up to $35 off select hard shell, cover, and sleeve accessories created for 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro and 13-inch MacBook Air.
Check out Best Buy’s deals page for more of Day 2’s discounts — which include an Amazon Fire TV, Lenovo laptop, and Google Pixel 2 — and remember that all of today’s sales will end around midnight tonight. For those planning ahead, the next few notable Doorbuster days include headphones (December 4), Smart 4K TV sets (December 6), iPad (December 11), iPhone (December 17), and another MacBook sale (December 19).
To keep track of even more deals going on this week, make sure to head over to our full Deals Roundup.
Discuss this article in our forums
Powered by WPeMatico